Ethical People, Professional Services, Good as Gold Results
Latest News - COVID - 19
Find out what support is available, including boosting cash flow, instant asset write-off, the backing business incentive and JobKeeper payments for your employees.
We're in this together and we're here to help. There is a lot of information out in the market regarding assistance and relief available for businesses and individuals who have been impacted by the COVID-19. We can help you filter through this tough all this information.
COMMERCIAL RENT RELIEF
The Australian Federal, State and Territory governments have agreed to introduce a range of measures to help
commercial landlords and tenants during the COVID-19 crisis. It includes temporarily halting evictions and a
framework to support rental reductions at least proportionate to the tenant’s decline in turnover.
A summary of the commercial rent relief schemes available throughout Australia can be accessed on the Australian
government website on the link above.
COVID-19 presents a significant threat not only to human health but also to business.
1. Update your financials and keep them up-to-date.
2. Do a financial health check on your business regularly.
3. Act now to improve your cash flow.
4. Develop a contingency plan should the government impose tighter restrictions.
5. Keep in regular contact with staff
6. Increase online sales and keep in contact with your key customers
7. Keep in contact with your key suppliers
8.If you are in financial difficulty, seek professional advice early.
Victoria's current restriction levels.
Check DHH's information and advice about current restriction levels in place throughout Victoria.